Friday, July 9, 2010

New Site and Embroidery

So I've been working hard to redo all of my company/design stuff under the Flax and Kite name, and have just now finished a basic version of the new website! I figured it was about time I had a personal website for everything, rather than going through DeviantArt and Etsy.

You can find the site at: http://www.FlaxandKite.com
Oh yeah, and I totally ordered new business cards too (finally!).

AND

I just got an embroidery machine, so I now offer custom embroidery! That includes commissions, pre-made things (like shirts and handkerchiefs), etc. The neato hawk and Tudor rose above was designed by me and embroidered by my new machine :D

It's far too late, and I really shouldn't still be up...


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new website and machine! I need to get my hands on one of those :D

    ReplyDelete